Since the bulk of our work revolves around content delivery - voice, visual, mobile - we offer a comprehensive range of content creation and maintenance services. The type of content ranges from voice libraries for airlines, airports, ground transport operators to three dimensional facility maps.
About our company
Simpleway is an internationally renowned provider of customized unified passenger information platform used at airports, railways, marine ports and within public transportation networks.
Our platform processes data and presents it to passengers through a wide array of channels ranging from high quality human voice audio messages, displays & kiosks to mobile devices, ensuring your passengers receive the right information, at the right time and place.
Simpleway brings a revolution in communication between airports, airlines and passengers via a unified information platform.
Simpleway has developed a high quality Passenger Information System (PIS) which helps commuters around the world to get to their final destination with ease.
To serve commuters with the ever growing demand for up-to-date real time data, we created a Dynamic Public Information System (DPIS) platform which constantly processes geolocation data of individual vehicles, information about schedules and current transport network status.
We designed a single point of control passenger communication system for airports, railways, public transportation, marine ports, and other travel hubs with an aim to provide easy content management for administrators and real-time data to passengers via audio messages, LCD Displays, LED panels, information booths, mobile telephones, websites and social media networks.
The aim of such integration is to connect the systems where they work in unison without the need for a substantial hardware investment.
Since “the best possible experience” is what we strive for, our employees comply with
internationally accepted standards and regulations.
At Simpleway, we provide high service standard without bias for big or small companies. All the systems delivered by Simpleway are supported in accordance with the latest version of international ITIL norms, and our regularly trained and certified employees guarantee the quality of the provided services.
As is standard, we manage projects according to PMBOK or PRINCE2 regulations, to ensure that any project is delivered in accordance with the project plan.
Dubai (DXB and DWC) International Airport
Dubai International Airport is one of the biggest airports in the world accounting for almost 80 million passengers transferred in 2015. So far, that has been the biggest challenge for our company to tackle. We were asked to install our integrated public announcement system at all 178 gates at Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 3 and at Dubai World Central. The system currently offers the complete list of boarding announcements to support international passengers in 19 different languages. New languages will be added to this set to reach 27 languages. Each language is carefully worked on and customized to meet the needs of world´s leading airlines like Emirates or Star Alliance member airlines.
Vancouver International Airport
Since 2011, travellers visiting the beautiful city of Vancouver can hear our voice at the second largest airport in Canada – Vancouver International Airport. The installed system provides flight information announcements to passengers at 100 gates, 15 kiosks, 5 baggage carousels and 5 operational client stations. Thanks to the accomplished level of integration, the unrivalled PA and voice announcement systems offer users innovative and easy-to-use features. In addition to this function, the system also integrates 12 separate PA subsystems to send calls between one another. This installation is one of the largest Bosch PA Praesideo installations in the world.
Madrid Barajas Airport
During 2015 we deployed automated announcement system at Madrid Barajas Airport Terminal 4 in Spain. Madrid Barajas T4 with 146 gates in total is the one of the largest terminal buildings in the world. As a result, the requirements for announcement intelligibility are very high. The project was implemented to support Iberia's handling during the boarding process at gates by Spanish and English voices initially. All the announcements were customized to follow specific Iberian boarding processes at Barajas. To achieve this goal, the system was integrated into airports paging system directly at gate level. This PA integration was made with Iberian and AENA (airport) support.
Václav Havel Airport Prague
Simpleway has been the voice of Vaclav Havel Airport Prague since 2007. Over 12 million passengers pass-through per year. Thus, the Prague Airport is one of the most important airport hubs connecting Eastern and Western Europe. Each day our system serves passengers at 60 gates in the International Terminal 2 which caters to flights within the Schengen area. The system currently uses two voice libraries, Czech and English for generic announcements. However, it can easily be extended to a significantly higher number of languages, should the airport require so. Furthermore, it integrates three separate PA subsystems to send calls between one another.
Calgary International Airport
At Calgary International Airport our project was implemented with QSC hardware, QSC Audio & a Q-Sys platform in 2014. The installed system provides Airline Agents, Operations and Customer Service users as well as Airport Duty Managers with canned messages in Canadian English and Canadian French. Furthermore, we have provided a text to speech library to Calgary Airport, with 25 different languages available for there use.
Senior Java Developer
- Design, development and testing of scalable product applications used by many clients around the globe
- Collaboration in a team of developers
- Working with open-minded colleagues
- Excellent knowledge of JAVA 8/9.
- Experience with multi-tiered architecture.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Ability to write a readable and testable code.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to understand others code.
- Ability to communicate with foreign customers in English.
- Knowledge of Spring / Spring 5 (Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring Web Flux).
- Knowledge of development process with GIT, Maven, Gradle, CI (Teamcity, Pipeline).
- Experience with NOSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of test tools such as Spock, JUnit.
- Experience with performance testing and acceptance testing.
- Experience with Apache Camel, Netty, MQ, RxJava, RPC, WebSocket.
- Knowledge of multithread applications, JMX, VisualVM.
- Knowledge of JMX, VisualVM, jstack.
- Knowledge of Scala, Groovy.
- Knowledge of TypeScript / ES6.
- Installation and configuration of company products onsite.
- Communication with customers, project managers, and internal development teams.
- Participate in technical research and development that ensures continuous innovation within the infrastructure.
- Investigate and resolve software and infrastructure problems, reviewing system and application logs.
- Responsible for monitoring of the integrity and the availability of hardware, server resources, and systems.
- Good English writing skills.
- Working experience in providing technical support (3rd level).
- Networking knowledge to an intermediate level (similar level to Cisco CCNA 1,2).
- Experience with Docker is an advantage.
- Experience with scripting (Linux or Windows) is an advantage.
- Windows server or Linux administration knowledge is an advantage.
Senior Frontend Developer
- Design, development and testing of web applications.
- Involvement in analysis and design of applications front-end.
- Collaboration on parts and modules in the team of other developers.
- Working on scalable applications.
- Communication within international teams.
- Experience with the development of modern web applications or websites.
- Usage of frameworks and libraries as AngularJS.
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS), module bundlers or transpillers.
- Usage of version control systems (GIT).
- Experience with Java is a benefit.
- Knowledge of Agile principals and JIRA will be considered as an advantage.
- Communication in English and Czech.
Simpleway HQ Europe
Simpleway Europe a.s.
Na Okraji 335/42
162 00 Prague
tel: +420 245 009 855
Simpleway North America
1621 Central Avenue
tel: +1 (307) 248-4033
Simpleway Asia Pacific Ltd.
Level 12, One Peking
1 Peking Road
Tsim Sha Tsui
tel: +852-3552 2832